With many business professionals opting to use Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, RingCentral and other hook up platforms to conduct business meetings and offer presentations these days, it is critical that they learn the simple basics they may not have thought of.
When engaged on one of the online meeting platforms are you or those on your staff looking all over the place rather than focusing on eye contact? Are you or they interrupting one another during the meeting? Do you or they come online with no structured agenda for the meeting; is it a free-for-all? Do your presenters let the meeting get out of hand? Is the meeting boring and tedious? Lifeless and drab?
Did you know as a participant—attendee or facilitator—you have now become a broadcast personality? What if you don’t know some of the tricks of that trade? If not, sign up for our online Zoom 60-90-minute live seminar that will equip you with do’s and don’t’s and solid tips to make your online meeting(s) zip along, stay on track, and foster productive results.
Whether you are an admin assistants or the company CEO, this interesting ExecuProv session will help you come across as full pro.
Below are only some of the skills you will learn:
- How to prepare for the meeting
- How to open the meeting – how to bring the group together
- How to take your live presentations/meetings and provide them “on-air”
- How to stage – provide the visual “set” for your online event properly and professionally
- How to arrange for and set up appropriate light and sound
- How to facilitate interaction with the group and how to interact as an audience member
- Effective new ways of presenting content
- Meaningful ways to close the meeting
Our Zoom This! class can be taken by one or to up to 50 participants. Private one-on-one sessions also available.
Our next two[art series will be Thursday, July 13- session 1; session 2, Thursday, August 27 – from at 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Contact: Shannon Dugger, Shannon@kerrpr-execuprov.com.