Introducing (drum roll) “Laughy Hour” where you can wind down and let loose on Friday afternoons with some real down-home humor. And a bit of learning.
BYOH – (Bring Your Own Humor) and libations/nachos/or anything else of which you wish to partake. Popcorn is always a winner! And we don’t care if you talk with food in your mouth or put your elbows on the desk where your computer sits).
There is no laugh minimum! And, and another plus about “Laughy Hour” is you won’t need a designated driver. You can pass out (from laughter) right there in front of your computer screen or smart phone.
We’re going to laugh about everything!
ExecuProv will assign homework that you’ll love.
This one-hour Friday afternoon event will be from 4-5 p.m. Pacific time on Zoom! We will meet every other Friday STARTING JULY 9, 2021.
Here is what the hour will consist of:
· A discussion (and sharing) of communication blunders
· A segment on “You Said What?” (Soon to be an ExecuProv podcast)
· A comedic guest who will perform a bit of comedy, and of whom you can ask any question about comedy writing or performing
· A comedy quiz (you have to raise your hand) – first to answer correctly wins something
· There will be a prize for the most creative and hilarious snack (and you only need to show up with one because it will be impossible to share it with the group)
Book your seat at the “Laughy” bar now – $25 bucks a head. It’ll be worth every penny.
For more information, please contact Shannon Dugger
(714) 550-9900 or (Denver office) (303) 619-3949
To register, please fill out the registration form below and then pay using the PayPal (or credit card) link at the bottom.
Please fill in the form above to reserve your seat and then make payment via PayPal below.